Available on your choice of sliced bread, ciabatta or baguette
– Grilled chicken with avocado, roast tomato & garlic mayo
– Smoked salmon with cucumber & salad
– Roasted salmon with lemon mayo & cucumber
– Rare roast beef with horseradish & salad
– Bayonne ham with cucumber
– French cooked ham and Emmental cheese
– French pate with gherkins
– Brie with chilli jam & rocket
– Houmous with grated carrot
– Ham salad
– Rosette salami & gherkin
– Emmental salad
Mimosa makes a selection of these salads every day.
– Classic beetroot salad
– Celeriac remoulade salad
– Baby new potato with red onion & parsley salad
– Grated carrot salad with grain mustard dressing
– Shaved courgette & mint salad
– Three bean salad
– Lentil salad
– Chorizo & chickpea salad
– Spicy paprika & red pepper pasta salad
– Classic Moroccan tabouleh with preserved lemons & herb salad
– Tuscan tuna & butterbean salad,
– Quinoa with roasted vegetables & feta salad
– Roasted Mediterranean vegetable salad,
– Classic Greek salad (summer months only)
– Cous cous with cinnamon, butternut squash & raisin salad
– Green beans, tomato & red onion salad
– Mozzarella, aubergine, & rocket salad
Soups and Quiches
A different soup each day our menu includes:
Italian minestrone, Cream of spinach, Moroccan lentil, Potato and rosemary, Leek and potato, Fish chowder, Tuscan Bean, Chalet soup and more.
We make individual quiches daily and our fillings include:
Bacon, Caramelized onion, Mushroom, Leek & creme fraiche, Leek & ham, Salmon & dill, Sundried tomato, feta & basil.
Your favourite ‘Savoury Specials’ include:
Toulouse sausage rolls, Beef arancini, Tomato mozzarella arancini, Moroccan chicken, almond cinnamon pastilla, Moroccan spicy lamb flatbreads, Moroccan spinach & feta flatbreads, Spinach, feta and dill filo pastry spirals.
One to two ‘Too tired to cook’ specials every day include:
Spinach and ricotta lasagne, Classic beef ragu lasagne, Aubergine Parmigiana, Lentil cottage pie, Sardinian pork stew with polenta, Chicken & mushroom pot pie, Chicken and lemon tagine, Classic fish and prawn pie.
English style pies in fillings include:
Steak and Ale, Spicy lamb with chickpea & chorizo, Ham hock and pea, Chicken & wild mushroom, Butternut squash, mixed bean & cheese.