The youngest honorary member of Mimosa just turned one so here are our top tips to creating a memorable yet relaxing birthday party for your child’s first birthday party.
1. Keep the guest list small. Consider inviting only close family and some friends to avoid overwhelming the birthday boy or girl.
2.Choose the time of day when your child is the happiest. Generally this is after one of their naps. Invite guests for about 30 minutes after they have woken up from their nap. more »
We Need You!
In celebration of NATIONAL SANDWICH WEEK 11th-17th May 2014
GIVE US YOUR DREAM FILLING
TO ENTER OUR
Win a £35.00 gift voucher & the chance to be famous! (the winning sandwich will be for sale at Mimosa from the 11th-17th may) more »
- Mimosa #Hernehill Easter egg colouring competiton winners and runner ups for 2014 http://t.co/7umF8Qvr6j
- Win a trip to the Caribbean ... Vote for us now for BEST INDEPENDENT in the Observer Food Monthly Awards... http://t.co/T3CrhKai4j
- Lots of prizes to be won including a trip to the Caribbean ... vote for us now http://t.co/FUpZLHIGyb
- Retweets please ! Vote for us- Best Independent in the Observer Food Awards http://t.co/zuBCrcsEsC
- What is your dream sandwich filling? Enter our comp to win a a gift voucher at Mimosa http://t.co/AdUoQyVnX5
Useful Information and Links
Mimosa — Speciality foods and outside catering for the Herne Hill, Dulwich and Vauxhall areas of South London.
Mimosa Herne Hilll — Opening Hours
Mon – Fri: 07:30 – 18:00
Sat: 09.00 – 5.30
Sun: 09.30 – 3.00
Mimosa — 16 Half Moon Lane, Herne Hill London, SE24 9HU
t. 0333 666 8838
Opening Hours – Monday to Friday 8.00-3.30 pm
Mimosa — 324 Kennington Lane, Vauxhall London, SE11 5HY
t. 0333 666 8838